miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Dog breeds that I like


First of all , I must say that I like all breeds  of dog and the dog that don`t have breed too


But I must admit  I like much  a breeds that are the siberian husky , this breed is very special for my ,because  was the breeds of my first dog, when I was a child ,my brother had a dog of this breed ,and the dog had ten puppies  of breed, I chose one of these puppies for be my dog. Also I like because  the siberian husky are very affectionate, intelligent, athletic and beautiful dog, For all  this I like the siberyan husky.

well , I not have other breed so special as the siberian husky but Another breed that I like is the samoyed ,this breed is something similar to siberian husky .
the samoyed  was created for help with the herding and too for  to pull sleds, this is a dog very athletic , is a  enegetic  and  effectionate dog, this breed have the hair very think and soft, the samoyedo is a dog very beautiful,

1 comentario: