jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Last day of the high school 



hello , today I will to talk abaut a picture that I like.
this picture was taken in december 2009,was taken in the day of my graduation, in this picture you can see to  most of the my classmates in the high school.
 I don´t  remember  who it was who took this picture but I think that was taken by another classmate that doesn`t appear in the picture.
In this picture appear two classmates that now are studing veterinary medicine in the university of Chile too, her name are  Romina and Vanina Muños , so that they are still my mates in the university.

This picture I like because it picture is of one moment that is very important and reminds me good  days  that I had in the high school with my friends and classmates.
This is a picture that really I like.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello. I like your picture, I remembered the same moment jaja! Nostalgic :')!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't know that had two of your classmates of the high school in the faculty. I knew that the Vanina was your classmate, but I didn´t know about "Romina" xD
    Good Luck (Y)

    ResponderEliminar