jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

My  opinion  

What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?
First of all, I must say that  I want to be veterinatian of exotic animal, and  I agree with owning and exotix pet but these pet special care because the owner of exotic pet have to be responsible and to give all condition necessary for a good life of the pet.


What is your opinion about fortune telling?
Personally, I think  much of fortune telling are false and cheat people 


What is your opinion about killing stray dogs?
I completely  disagee with this because the stray dogs are cause of people irresponsible  that abandon  this dogs, and this dog not have fault, too this measure does not stop with the problem of stray dogs 
I think that other measure as encourage the sterilization and responsible ownership are more effective.  


What is your opinion about cloning?
The cloning for my no is wrong is as the artificial insemination the problem is for  that will be used this clons and for this is the ethical problem for my  


What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
In my opinion this is a good measure but the "some cases" must be well explained. I agree with the abortion when there the mother's life is in danger but she have the decision.

3 comentarios:

  1. The exotic pets are great but meny this animals are in endangerend

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the killing of street dogs is abhorrent I completely agree with you, exotic pets are adorable: D

    ResponderEliminar