martes, 24 de abril de 2012

 My PC

I like the new technology,  I dont can live wichout technology .
 the technology is very important in my life , mi  piece technology more inportant is the computer and internet . I have my computer since 2007 but I have internet since 2009
 I use the computer for download music for my MP3,   and  see video. I use my computer for be contact with my friend , family and my teacher of the univercity. too use for estuding , download file of u-cursos and make works
usuallly  use my computer for two hours but the weekend use for many hour.I like becouse with the computer can make many thing , is more easy to made the work of the university 
when not have  my computer my life is very borning and complex , but without computer my life would be more life .....

5 comentarios:

  1. hello cony.. i like the computer too, but I prefer the laptop.. bye, I see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi coni very good your technological apparatus . i like pc

    ResponderEliminar
  3. coooonyy....hello...I believe that the pc is very important today, but don`t forget the real life

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi ! the computer is all in this world ! ><

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love my Netbook!... It's very useful. PC is a great invention.

    ResponderEliminar