martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

My favorite animal

I like every animal but I have say  that my favorite  kind of animal is the feline. but  I have to choose one
I say the Tiger.
 This  is the feline more big , the tiger have subespecies as the tiger of bengala that live in india  or the tiger malayo .The white tiger not is a subspecie, is a genetic condition

The Tiger animal solitary that live alone  in continent Asian , his habitat is the thick forest or open area , is an animal carnivorous that hunting other big animal herbivorous  as stags or buffalos too hunting cattle and because have problem with the people.

The tiger actually  is a the animals in danger extinction because of  poaching .the  majority of  the colony tiger be in captivity.

The tiger is my favorite animal because is a majestic and beauteful animal but too is strong  and imposing ,I think that for this the tiger is simbol national of India
this animal is really gorgeous

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I like you favourite animal. This animal is very stronger. I like it.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi ! my favorite animal also is the tiger, is a fantastic animal

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Cony
    I like the members of the cat family, I love the inteligence and beauty of this animal, their have a marvelous and beauty coat , to sum i love the big cats.
    I see you later
    bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi coni, me too like tiger is very stonger like the panther that is my favourite animal haha really i like a lot of animals xD well see you in the u bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Tiger is so beauty and lovely... So wild but really cute ^^. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar