jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

my music favorite
I like the music, I listen different styles of music but I like  is the romantic music though sometime is to much sweet
my favorite singer is ricardo arjona but also I like the group Natalino,  they play romantic and pop music, Natalino is an group  chilean , they formed in 1996 by Cristian Natalino and the brothers hugo and eduardo Manzi, they started  with  the name "La pe" but after in 2006 became in famous as Natalino

I like Natalino because the letter of his songs are very beautiful and the music is gorgeus , listen his music is very relaxing , mi favorite song of Natalino is "desde que te vi " because this song is very special .

this is the photo of when I was  to concert of natalino






2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Cony! I like romantic music too, but I don´t listen Natalino although they song very well.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice to know you like romantic music. I like Natalino too because they play a very nice music. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar