martes, 10 de abril de 2012

I am Constanza Aguilar  

 

I was born in the city of santiago of Chile in 1992, I to finich the  high scool  in the liceo Isaura Dinator de Gusman in the year 2009.


In year 2011 I started to studied veterinary medicine in the  university of Chile .Name of my faculty is "Antumapu", located in La Pintana .I like much the medicine and the animals  becouse study veterinary medicine

I lived  far the la faculty  ,in Quinta Normal  with my father , my brother and my three little Cats. 
My mother lives in Cerro Navia, Sometimes I go to mom's house and sleep in there.

I like Romantic music. My favorite sing is Ricardo Arjona and my favirte song is Minutos. I really love this song.

3 comentarios:

  1. hi coni!
    nice blog!
    i dont like romantic music... but my mom listen Arjona all the day ¬¬
    haha
    well... good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hii! cony I like your biography..I studied near your high school , my sister studied there too.. bye!! see you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi cony how are you?
    hey!i ass well like Ricardo Arjona and this song is good, i like the "mujeres" song's because is a song to devote for us haha :)
    byee

    ResponderEliminar